Digital Advertising (aka: internet advertising) involves the creation, placement, management & tracking of paid adverts on digital media across the web. This includes desktop and mobile advertising on the major search engines and destination websites as well as advertising on specific suitably equipped website’s based on your target market.
Grobyo designs and builds projects from concept to execution & management and all phases in between for a wide range of customers accross a broad range of industries.
Online Advertising Mediums
- Google (Text, Display, You Tube)
- Partner sites (via ad exchanges)
The above online mediums cover a wide range of viewers and potential impressions, each of them have their strength and weaknesses. The suitability of each particular medium for the project will be determined by the specific project itself.
Mobile traffic is becoming a larger and larger percentage of total web traffic every year, most quality advertising mediums now have a default setting which automatically includes mobile, to the extent that you have to alter settings if you don’t want any mobile exposure.
Below is a selection (non-exhaustive) of qualifiers that would generally be used to determine the suitability of a particular advertising medium.
- Who is the target market(s) for the project? (who are we trying to reach- the “Human”)
- What is the budget available for the project?
- What business/industry type is our customer involved in?
- Do we have project goals/expectations set – can they be currently quantified?
- What tracking methods are in place to allow us to track project performance?
- What level of project reporting is required.
- How would you rate the quality of your Website or potential landing pages.
based on our research and answers to the questions generated from the above discussions, we can begin to formulate an advertising plan and once approved execute on it and track the results .
Tracking Digital Campaigns
One of the major benefits of a well designed online advertising project is that with the correct project design and website setup we can track results and get quality data driven feedback relatively quickly which allows us to make adjustments and fine tune as needed. That is in complete contrast to print mediums, where once the ad copy comes off the presses than that is all you have to work with.
Examples of Items we can track.
- Advert position V performance
- Keyword performance
- Advert content performance
- Search Queries (search term)
- Time on site (or page)
- Conversion (did we get the action we wanted — Fill in a form)
- Did the visit generate a sale (or a call)
Answers to the above are used to fine tune the project for maximum ROI and the results feed into the next review process.
Grobyo is a San Jose based online marketing agency, we are available for meetings in person, online or over the phone as needed so don’t hesitate to contact us.
When you are ready to take your SMB’s customer acquisition and retention to the next level, contact us and let’s discuss what we can do for your business.